Fresh Strawberry Tart with Mascarpone Cream Recipe
Fresh Strawberry Tart is a special valentine recipe with unique ingredients making it one of the best tarts. This strawberry tart uses tasty 'Mascarpone Cream' for the filling. The Mascarpone Cream is made with mouth-watering whipped cream, mascarpone cheese and vanilla extracts. Garnish with fresh strawberry and chocolate and get ready to relish it with your special someone.
This recipe has been curated by Chef Jitendra Upadhyay, Pastry Chef, Renaissance Lucknow Hotel.
Tart base: Unsalted Butter 100 gm Icing/ Confectioners’ Sugar 50 gm Salt 1 pinch Milk 2 Tbl spoon All-purpose flour 150 gm Vanilla extracts few Drops Mascarpone Cream for filling: Whipped topping Cream 100 gm Mascarpone cheese 100 gm Vanilla extracts few drops Fruit topping and garnish: Fresh Strawberry Chocolate/Nuts (Optional)
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Tart with Mascarpone Cream:
- Sieve flour, salt and keep aside.
- Cream butter and sugar in small bowl.
- Make dough by mixing all ingredients and keep dough in refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator and roll out.
- Place into a greased tart pan and press it down into the pan and up the sides until it is even all around.
- Refrigerate tart for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Remove tart from the refrigerator, dock it with fork and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before filling.
- Make filling by mixing in all the ingredients carefully with spatula and fill the tart with same filling.
- Garnish the tart with fresh Strawberry and any other garnish like Chocolate, slice pistachio for colour contrast.