Pineapple Rissoles Recipe
Rissoles, a popular snack in France, are like small croquettes that are filled with dry fruits, cheese and fruits. This Vegetarian dish is stir-fried in olive oil and served with chocolate sauce.
1/4 cup - Low fat Cottage cheese 1 tbsp - Condensed Milk 2 tbsp - Low fat Cream 4 - Brown bread slices, fresh crumbs 1/3 cup - Assorted dry fruits, chopped finely (almonds, cashew, pistachio, almonds, walnut) 1/2 cup - Pineapple, finely chopped 1 tbsp - Honey 1 tbsp - Olive oil
How to Make Pineapple Rissoles:
- In a pan, toast all the dry fruits, on low heat and take out in a plate.
- In the same pan, cook pineapple and honey till it is cooked and forms a thick paste.
- Mix the dry fruits and keep aside.
- Add low fat cottage cheese, condensed milk, low fat cream, bread crumbs and honey and blend.
- Mix it with dry fruits and pineapple mixture.
- Make balls by rolling gently in between two palms.
- Heat a pan, add a drops of olive oil and stir fry them till all the rissoles are golden.
- Serve with chocolate sauce if desired.