Pudina Chicken Recipe
Pudina chicken recipe is a wonderful way to cook chicken a lot different from the usual way. The recipe, as the name says, involves pudina or mint leaves.
This non-vegetarian recipe is a great way to create a new chicken recipe at home and you can learn how to make it by following our complete recipe guide. The recipe is without gravy so it is popularly served as a side dish.
The chicken pieces are sauteed and cooked in Indian style with pudina and coriander paste. A pinch of corn four further helps in binding the pudina paste mixture onto chicken surface and your pudina chicken is ready to serve in no time.
1/2 kg - Chicken. 1/2 inch - ginger. 10 pods - garlic. 1 bunch - pudina. 1 bunch - coriander leaves. Salt to taste. 5 tsp - oil. 2 tsp - coriander powder. 4 - green chillies. Garam Masala powder. 1/2 tsp - chilli powder. 1 tsp - Corn flour.
How to Make Pudina Chicken:
- In a blender, add green chillies, coriander leaves, pudina, salt, ginger, garlic and water and blend into a nice fine paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the paste till the oil separates.
- Add the chicken, fry for 5 mins, add coriander powder, garam masala, chilli powder.
- Fry it, add half a glass of water and cover it with a lid.
- Allow it to boil for half an hour and then open the lid.
- Add the corn flour powder mixed with 2 tsp of water.
- Fry the chicken till it is dry.
- Turn off the stove and add coriander leaves to garnish.