Tiger Prawns in Soya Ginger Sauce Recipe
Thai recipes from Bawarchi.com
Tiger Prawns in Soya Ginger Sauce is a special Thai recipe which involves juicy prawns and a whole lot of authentic spices served on a wide platter along with noodles and vegetables. This version of prawns recipe is very much popular and mainly served in all the restaurants.
It consists of healthy vegetables - carrots, zucchini, snowpeas and beansprouts. Note : You can prepare the sauce as well as the noodles one day in advance. Vegetables can be sliced & blanched to use the next day.
180 gms. tiger Prawns (cleaned) 35 gms. somen noodles (cooked) 20 gms. Zucchini (sliced) 15 gms. beansprouts 20 gms. snowpeas, cut in 3 20 gms. soya-ginger sauce Salt and pepper to taste For the Soya Ginger Sauce: 25 cl. Soya sauce 10 cl. Chicken stock 15 gms. ginger, sliced 5 gms. Lemon grass 2 gms. garlic, crushed
How to Make Tiger Prawns in Soya Ginger Sauce:
- Add all the ingredients in one pan and bring to boil. Let simmer for approx. 30 mins.
- Strain through a fine sieve and thicken with a little cornflour.
- Cook somen noodles in boiling water with little salt and little corn oil. When cooked, rinse with cold water.
- Slice carrots, zucchini and snowpeas. Clean beansprouts, blanch carrots, zucchini and snowpeas separately in boling water with little salt.
- Grill or sauté the prawns in a non-stick pan. Heat the noodles in little chicken stock.
- Saute the vegetables in non-stick pan and add the beansprouts at the end.
- Heat the sauce. Arrange the noodles and vegetables on the plate, add the prawns on top of the noodles and add the sauce.