Apple and Cucumber Salad Recipe
Give your food cravings a healthy twist. Try this light and tasty vegetarian salad. All you need is apples, cucumbers, oranges and lettuce and you are set to make this delicious dish.
How to Make Apple and Cucumber Salad:
- Take the sliced apples and sprinkle some lemon juice on it and mix well to prevent apples from turning black.
- Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water to keep it fresh and crisp and then tear roughly into pieces.
- In a bowl, take juice, salad oil, red chilli flakes, chopped coriander, mint leaves and salt and mix well.
- In a serving plate, arrange the lettuce leaves and pour out about one fourth part of the dressing on top of it.
- Mix apples, orange segments, carrot, tomatoes, spring onions and rest of the dressing. Toss well.
- Arrange the mixture over lettuce layer.