Chicken 65 Recipe Recipe
- Author :
- On :
- Wednesday, 8 June, 2016
- Category :
- Course :
- Side dish
- Cuisine :
- Technique :
- Deep Fry
- Difficulty :
- Preparation Time :
- 15 mins
- Servings :
- Serves 6
- RATINGs :
based on 100
Try this universal favourite, Chicken 65, recipe at home. Garnish with fried onions, garlic and capsicum.
500 g - Chicken 250 g - yogurt 1 tsp - Ginger paste,heaped 1 tsp - Garlic paste,heaped 1 tsp - Sugar 3 tbsp - Lime juice Oil for deep frying Seasoning: Salt, according to taste, sea salt 1 tsp - pepper powder 2 tbsp - cayenne pepper 2 tbsp - Red Chilli powder 2 tbsp - coriander powder 1 tsp - Garam Masala Red food colour, optional 2 tsp - chat masala 1 tsp - Turmeric powder For coating: 1 egg, beaten 3 tbsp - Corn flour 1 tbsp - Rice flour Garnish: Fried onion, garlic, Capsicum Spring onion, chopped Coriander, finely chopped Accompaniments: Mint chutney
How to Make Chicken 65 Recipe:
- In a small deep bowl add all the ingredients and seasoning except chicken.
- Mix the ingredients and seasoning well till you get a reddish paste.
- Apply the paste all over the chicken.
- You could cut down the chicken to small bite sizes.
- Coat the chicken well with the marinade and let it sit in the fridge wrapped in a cling film for 1-2 hours.
- Pierce the chicken with a fork so that the marinade seeps in well.
- For chicken 65:
- Remove the meat from fridge after two hours
- In a heavy bottom wok or kadhai heat oil for deep frying.
- Take a few pieces of marinated chicken and rub it in the flour.
- Dust away excess flour.
- Dip it in the egg and fry it in the oil.
- Fry the pieces in medium flame until crisp
- Transfer on kitchen towel
- Once done in the same oil golden brown some garlic and sliced onions
- Serve it as garnish on chicken- 65.