Corn Paneer Capsicum Sabji Recipe
Corn paneer capsicum sabzi is a simple Indian recipe with delicious combination of flavors of capsicum, paneer and corn, mixed altogether along with some Indian spices. This Indian recipe is unique in taste and flavor.
It is generally served as side dish. You can learn how to make it at home by following our easy recipe tutorial. All you need is all the major ingredient and a special masala called panchporan. It is what creates the magic in this recipe by imparting a special flavor and amazing aroma. The masala is prepared as usual and the recipe is made with stewing technique.
100g Paneer (cut into small cubes) 100g sweet Corn (if the Corn is raw, pressure cook up to 3 whistles) 1/2 tbsp panchphoran (cumin seeds, mustard seeds, aniseeds, black cumin seeds, Fenugreek seeds) 100g Capsicum (cut into medium-size pieces) 1 onion, chopped fine 1 big tomato, chopped fine 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder Salt 1/2 tsp chilli powder 1/2 tsp Tomato sauce 2 tbsp oil 1/2 tsp coriander powder 1/2 tsp cumin powder 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
How to Make Corn Paneer Capsicum Sabji:
- Heat oil, add panchphoran and allow it to splutter.
- Add chopped onion and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Now, add capsicum and tomato fry it well for 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer and corn and mix it well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and mix it well.
- Now add tomato sauce and stir well and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with paratha.