Delicious Atte ke Laddoo Recipe
Atte ke laddoo is a unique dessert recipe made from atta or flour. It may seem surprising but you can make a delicious dessert from common flour that is used to make rotis otherwise.
This kid friendly dessert is loved by everyone and can be stored in an air tight container for days. It takes less time to prepare and you can learn how to make it at home with our recipe guide.
The major ingredients for the recipe are atta, sugar and ghee. Atta is dry roasted till it gets nice golden brown color after which other ingredients are mixed and then rolled into laddoos. A dash of nuts placed on the top of laddoos will enhance the flavor further.
How to Make Delicious Atte ke Laddoo:
- Dry roast atta, on low medium heat until lightly coloured this should take about 6-7 minutes.
- Add almonds and roast for about 3 more minutes.
- Important to keep stirring continuously to roast evenly.
- Add ghee and keep roasting, keep stirring continuously, atta will have sweet aroma of roasting. This should take about 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the mix to another bowl. Wait until mix is slightly warm, add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix well until sugar is incorporated nicely.
- To make the laddoos, take about 2 tbsps. of atta mix into your palm. Gently press the mixture between your palms to form a smooth round ball.
- The laddoos should be little smaller then golf ball, but you can adjust the size as you prefer.
- Leave the laddoos on a plate to cool to room temperature before putting into a covered container.
- The laddoos can be stored in an air tight container for 2 to 3 weeks.