Egg Noodles Recipe
Egg Noodles is a yummy Chinese recipe made in Indian style using locally available ingredients. Include egg and veggies to add nutrition into the recipe.
This is an Indian variant of delicious Chinese noodles recipe and requires very little time to make. This Indo-Chinese recipe is hugely popular across India and has found its place as a major street food.
The nutritious value of this recipe is high because of the egg and other vegetables that are tossed with the noodles. If you want to learn how to make it at home, then our step by step recipe tutorial is here for your rescue. No need to go out and have it when you can make and relish it in the comfort of your home.
All you need is to sauté hakka noodles with finely cut veggies, eggs, some spices, vinegar and soya sauce.
1 packet - hakka noodles 1/4 cup - vegetables, finely chopped (carrot, capsicum) 1 tsp - soya sauce 1/2 tbsp - pasta/pizza sauce (optional) 1/2 tbsp - Tomato sauce 1/2 tsp - Vinegar (or Lemon juice) 2 - Egg 3 tsp - garlic, chopped fine 1 - onion, chopped 1/2 tsp - pepper powder 2 tbsp - Olive oil salt
How to Make Egg Noodles:
- Boil water, add a tsp of oil and add the hakka noodles. Let it boil for 3 - 4 mins till cooked. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a pan, then break the egg and add it with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Scramble it well, till the egg is completely cooked. Keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan.
- Add garlic, onions and fry for 2 mins. Then add the finely chopped vegetables.
- Sprinkle water to let the vegetables get cooked without losing the crunchiness.
- On high flame, add soya sauce and stir well. Let this simmer.
- Then add pasta sauce, tomato sauce, required salt, pepper powder and mix well.
- Stir well until vegetables get mixed well with the sauces.
- Add scrambled egg and give a quick stir.
- Now add boiled and drained noodles to the pan and mix well with sauces and vegetables.
- Toss the noodles for 2 mins.
- Squeeze lemon juice/vinegar.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot!
- Recipe and Image courtesy: Sharmis Passions