Eggless curd cake Recipe
Eggless curd cake is a unique cake recipe which is made without adding any egg. This dessert recipe is best for the festive occasions or for those who do not consume eggs. This is pure vegetarian version of cake in which eggs are replaced with curd.
You can learn how to make this dessert at your home with the help of our recipe guide. The recipe involves simple baking technique. Cake batter is prepared by mixing flour, oil, sugar and curd along with some cocoa powder and coffee.
Remember to mix the mixture only in one direction using a spatula. The batter is baked in the microwave and cake will be ready in 7-8 minutes.
1.75 cup - flour 1 cup - Sugar 3/4 cup - oil 1 cup - Yoghurt 1 tsp leveled meetha soda 8 tsp cocoa powder 1/2 tsp coffee (Optional) 1 tsp vanilla essence 1 tsp Milk For icing: 2.5 tsp cocoa powder 4 tsp icing Sugar 3 to 4 tsp water 3 drops vanilla essence For decoration: 1/2 cup - Walnuts 1/2 cup - Cherries
How to Make Eggless curd cake:
- Add oil, sugar and curd in a bowl and mix them in one direction using a spatula to form a thick mixture.
- Sieve flour, soda, cocoa powder and coffee.
- Add sifted mixture to the above curd mixture. Mix in one direction.
- Add vanilla essence and milk and again mix.
- Pour mixture in baking dish or borosil dish.
- Level it properly by keeping a towel under the bowl.
- Microwave for 7-8 min.
- Check with the help of knife.
- To make the icing mixture: Add cocoa powder, essence, icing sugar and water and make a smooth paste.
- Spread icing mixture on the cake.
- Garnish with walnuts and cherries and grated chocolate.
- Cool it under fan
- Can be stored in air tight container in the fridge for few days.