Holy Guacamole Salad Recipe
Holy Guacamole salad is a scrumptious and refreshing salad and will be loved for its unique taste by every salad lover.
The best thing is that this salad is loaded with antioxidants and has high nutritional value. You can learn how to make Holy Guacamole salad at home with our easy recipe guide. There is absolutely no need to go to costly restaurants when you can make this delicious and healthy dish at home.
Just mix the veggies like cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, avocado, jalapeno pepper and yellow bell pepper into a mixing bowl and run the salad dressing over it. Just toss and turn and your healthy salad is ready in no time. It is great option for your breakfast or you can simply pack it for your lunch.
400 gms - Cherry Tomatoes 400 gms - Cucumbers 1 - Yellow bell pepper 1/2 - Red Onion 2 - Ripe avocado 2 - Jalapeno pepper 1 clove - Garlic 20 gms - Fresh Coriander leaves For the dressing: Zest of 1 lime 1/2 cup - Fresh lime juice 1/4 cup - Olive oil 1 tsp - Sea salt 1/2 tsp - Ground black pepper 1/4 tsp - Cayenne pepper
How to Make Holy Guacamole Salad:
- Prepare the veggies and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Halve the grape tomatoes.
- Chop the cucumbers and bell pepper into medium chunks.
- Chop the red onion into small dice.
- Cut the avocados in half, and remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop out the entire flesh. Then chop into medium chunks.
- Chop the garlic and jalapeno finely. Remove the white inner membrane and seeds to control the spiciness.
- Run your knife through the cilantro a few times to cut the leaves down a bit.
- Mix all the veggies together and then prepare the dressing,.
- Zest one lime into the bowl.
- In a measuring cup, combine the fresh lime juice, olive oil, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Mix and pour over the veggies. Toss to coat.