Honey Chilli Potato Recipe
- Author :
- On :
- Wednesday, 20 January, 2016
- Category :
- Course :
- Cuisine :
- Technique :
- Difficulty :
- Servings :
- Serves 4
- RATINGs :
based on 100
Honey Chilli Potato, a delicious Indian recipe, is made with potatoes dipped in honey and chilli sauce. Try substituting the potato with cauliflower or chicken.
5 - potatoes, sliced 2 - onion, finely chopped 2 - spring onions, chopped round 3 - tomatoes, chopped 2 tbsp - garlic, finely chopped 1/2 tsp - soya sauce 2 tbsp - Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp - Thai chillies sauce 2 tbsp - Honey 3 tbsp - Maida 3 tbsp - Corn flour 1 tsp - Parsley 1 tsp - Oregano salt and Red Chilli powder to taste.
How to Make Honey Chilli Potato:
- Toss the sliced potatoes in a batter made from the maida, corn flour and a little of water. Deep fry, drain and keep aside. Saute garlic and onion in ghee and keep aside.
- Saute tomato paste in ghee. Add soya sauce, tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, salt, red chilli powder, oregano and parsley.
- Mix the onions into it on a low flame.
- Then add the fried potatoes, mix it well with the sauce and serve hot.