Mango and Vanilla Custard Recipe
Make this easy dessert for your kids this summer, using Mango pulp and Vanilla custard and serve chilled!
Mango and vanilla custard recipe is something that can bring water into anyone's mouth with a sweet tooth. This dessert recipe is served chilled or frozen and is great to serve to the guests.
This easy dessert is loved by the kids especially in summers and you can learn how to make it at home as well. Mango pulp and vanilla mix well to treat your senses with an amazing taste.
The palate pleasing dessert is great to serve during festive occasions and gets ready in just one hour. Assemble it in glass carefully so that it appeals to your senses as soon as it is served.
1 cup - Milk 1 tbsp - custard powder (or substitute with 1 tbsp Corn flour and 1 tsp vanilla essence) 3 tsp - Sugar (adjust sweetness according to your taste) 1/2 cup - thick undiluted Mango pulp 1 tbsp - Cherries chopped just for garnishing (optional)
How to Make Mango and Vanilla Custard:
- Mix custard powder in 1/4 cup milk, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining milk with sugar, bring it to a boil and then add the custard powder-milk mixture to it. Stir continuously so that no lumps are formed. This will thicken up soon so keep stirring.
- When the mixture starts bubbling and looks thick, switch off the stove. Allow it to cool down completely.
- Now to assemble, in a glass, alternate a tbsp of prepared vanilla custard with a tbsp of mango pulp till it reaches the brim.
- Add chopped cherries on top.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve chilled.
- Recipe and Image courtesy: Sharmis Passions