Mughlai Chicken Parathas Recipe
Mughlai chicken parathas is a non-vegetarian variant of Mughlai paratha. The Mughlai paratha is a delicacy famous throughout India.
There is a unique way to make this paratha, which makes it special. The chicken variant of Mughlai paratha can be made in the same way as normal Mughlai paratha, but with chicken filling. You can learn how to make this simple yet unique paratha at home with our easy recipe guide.
Prepare chicken filing for the paratha and make sure you fold it in a way that all edges meet at the center. Just shallow fry it until both the sides are light brown and it will be ready to serve.
How to Make Mughlai Chicken Parathas:
- Heat ghee, and fry ginger and garlic.
- Put in minced chicken and simmer well.
- Stir in garam masala, salt and chilli powder.
- Add tomatoes and fry till tender, and ghee begins to separate.
- Add onions, green chillies and chopped coriander leaves.
- Set it aside to cool it off.
- For stuffing the parathas:
- First take 250 gms. of wheat flour. Rub in some ghee and 1.5 tsp. salt.
- Add some water to make a dough. Knead well till it is smooth and pliable.
- Roll it out with your hands into a long roll about 2 inches in diameter.
- Cut into pieces of equal size and flatten into a disc.
- Spread some chicken mixture one disc, top with another disc, seal the edges, flatten it out, and roll out with a rolling pin into a circle. Shallow fry on a tava till both sides are light brown. Serve with mutton curry.