Omelette Fried Rice Recipe
Omelette Fried Rice is a dish which can be served as part of sumptuous meal or a one- meal dish which can be whisked up for a mid week dinner. With the goodness of protein filled eggs and assorted vegetables, its healthy and nutritious for the entire family. The soy sauce gives a Chinese twist to this tasty and easy Fried rice recipe. Enjoy with your favourite drink.
2 cups - Rice 1 cube - Maggi Chicken (or veg) Eggs- 2 1/2 - onion, chopped 2 tsp - ginger, garlic, Green chilli paste 1 - carrot, diced small 10 - French beans, thoroughly chopped 1/3 cup - frozen peas 1/4 - capsicum, chopped 1 tsp - soy sauce oil as required salt to taste
How to Make Omelette Fried Rice:
- Boil rice in 1.75 cups water along with the chicken cube and salt. In a hot skillet, pour oil and make 2 thin omelettes seasoned with salt and pepper. After removing the omelettes add more oil and saute onions.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chilli paste and cook till raw smell leaves.
- Add the chopped vegetables and fry till they are done.
- Mix in the frozen peas and season the vegetables with salt.
- Switch off the flame and give a dash of soy sauce.
- Cut omelette into thin strips and blend with the veggie mix.
- Combine rice and vegetables.
- Serve hot.