Pressure Cooker Eggless Dry Fruit Cake Recipe
Pressure cooker eggless dry fruit cake is a no-bake dessert that can be made easily in a pressure cooker. There is no need of baking oven to cook this kid friendly recipe.
This Indian vegetarian cake can be made at eat home without the use of eggs. So it is hugely favoured by vegetarian people. Know how to make it by going through detailed recipe guide with detailed instructions.
The ingredients required for the cake is same as that used in any other cake except for the eggs. It is replaced with yoghurt. The cake will be ready in 30 minutes and the easy-peasy recipe is perfect for the weekends.
1 cup - Refined flour 1/4 cup - Butter 1/4 cup - yogurt 1/2 cup - Milk 1/4 cup - powdered Sugar 1/4 tsp - baking soda 1/2 tsp - baking powder 2-3 tbsp - chopped Cashewnuts 1 tbsp - Raisins 1 tsp - vanilla essence 1 cup - salt for base of the cooker [You can even use sand instead of salt if available]
How to Make Pressure Cooker Eggless Dry Fruit Cake:
- Sieve together baking soda, baking powder and refined flour and keep aside
- Grease and dust the bake tin.
- Place the pressure cooker on medium heat and add salt to it and close the lid without gasket and the weight of the cooker.
- Beat powdered sugar, butter, add yogurt and beat well. Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Add the sieved flour and mix well.
- Add any dry fruits like cashew nuts and raisins and mix. Keep adding milk little by little and keep beating the mixture till the right cake consistency is obtained.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin.
- Place the tin in the cooker over the salt and in medium heat bake the cake for around 30 mins. Check with a knife, it comes out clean switch off the flame and cool on a wire rack.
- Recipe courtesy: enelm.blogspot.in