Raspberry Gulab Jamun Recipe
Raspberry Gulab Jamun is a fruity twist to the traditional Gulab Jamun. This Vegetarian Indian dessert is loved by all and is the most favorite during all Indian festivals. Be it Diwali, Holi, Sankranti or any other festival, Gulab Jamun tops the charts in the sweets section.
So, this festive season instead of making the regular dessert, try this Raspberry Gulab Jamun and we are sure you will love it.
500 gms - Milk powder 3 ltr - Ghee/oil 500 gms - Khoya 2 kg - Sugar 10 gms - Green Cardamom powder 200 ml - Raspberry puree 100 gms - Pista 250 gms - Paneer
How to Make Raspberry Gulab Jamun:
- Take milk powder, khoya, paneer and cardamom powder in a bowl mix well, make dough.
- Make small balls and keep aside.
- Make sugar syrup semi thick consistency.
- Now add Raspberry puree in the sugar syrup.
- Take a pan, put it in medium flame, put 3 litter oil and let it hot.
- Put that all raw gulab jamun ball for frying.
- Keep stirring tell it got golden brown colour.
- Put the balls in sugar syrup for soaking.
- Now serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy:Chef Apoorv Bhatt from Berggruen Hotels