Stuffed Milk and Cheese Roulade Recipe
Roulade is traditionally a non-vegetarian dish that is made of rolled meat and fillings. But, as this is the festive season, we bring you a vegetarian version of Roulade that is made with stuffed milk and cheese. This dessert is a combination of European and French cuisine. So, go ahead and give this new recipe a try and let us know how it went.
10 lts - Milk 600 gms Sugar 10 gms - Green Cardamom powder 100 gms - Liquid glucose 50 gms - Desi Ghee 20 gms - Almond, fine chopped 25 gms - Pista, fine chopped
How to Make Stuffed Milk and Cheese Roulade:
- Take a kadhai, put on medium flame.
- Now put all the ingredients together in kadhai.
- Keep mixing the ingredients till the mixture not become very thick and sticky.
- Close the flame and let it be cooled, after cooling give a round cylindrical shape and set it in deep.
- Cut in standard size and cover with chopped almond and pista.
- Recipe courtesy: Chef Apoorv Bhatt from Berggruen Hotels