Tasty Paneer Pakoras Recipe
Paneer Pakoras(Indian Cottage Cheese Pakodas) made of paneer pieces, dipped in a besan batter and deep fried in oil, make for a fabulous delicacy on a rainy evening or a mid day snack. What makes this Panner Pakoda recipe unique is the tadka or garnishing made of chillies, mint, pepper and chat masala. Serve it hot with tomato sauce and a cup of hot, steaming masala chai.
How to Make Tasty Paneer Pakoras:
- Cut Paneer into inch long pieces. Mix besan, salt, pepper, cornflour in a mixing bowl with water into a thick, sticky paste.
- Immerse paneer into the flour.
- Drop bite-sized pakoras into hot oil.
- Deep-fry on medium till golden brown.
- Garnishing- Chop the green chillies into small pieces, finely. Heat oil in frying pan. Add jeera seeds, chillies. Sprinkle chaat masala powder and add salt, pepper. Finally add mint leaves to the ingredients. Mix with paneer pakoras in the pan.
- Garnish the pakoras and serve hot with tomato sauce.