310 calories, 9 grams fat
Cupcakes, say Chef Brar, is a great bet to all your sweet tooth cravings and can be made decadent too. How here's a recipe that uses the all favourite rich chocolate syrup from Hershey
• Refined flour 110 gm
• Peanut butter (smooth) 1 ½ tbsp
• Butter 50 gm
• Sea salt ¼ tsp
• Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius for 10 mins.
• In a bowl, mix flour and baking powder and keep aside
• Cream the butter and sugar. Then, add eggs.
• Add the vanilla essence and then the flour mixture and blend to form a batter
For the filling
• Mix the peanut butter and HERSHEY'S Chocolate Flavoured Syrup and put it in a piping bag.
• Pour batter into lined muffin tray. After this, in the center pipe the filling and bake it at 160 degree Celsius for 25-30 mins.
• Insert a toothpick into the cupcake. If it comes out clean, it’s baked.
For the Icing
• Mix all the icing ingredients together till smooth
• Put it in a piping bag with a star nozzle
• Pipe it on the cooled cupcakes and add caramelized peanuts on top for some crunch